On June 29, 2017, there was held a round table on the theme: "Russia and India are privileged strategic partners" in the framework of the CCI RF two-day international business seminar "New opportunities for Scientific and technical cooperation of Russia, India and leading countries of South-East Asia. Innovative channels for accelerated access to international markets."
Among the experts speaking on the round table were:
• Rajendra Jagdale, head of the Innovation Council of Maharashtra , President of the Indian Association of science and technology parks and business incubators, Director of the Scientific-technological Park of Pune, Advisor of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
• Alexey Vyalkin, Director, Department of investment promotion and innovation of RF CCI.
• Abhishek Vaish, Councellor S & T , the Embassy of India in Russia.
• Vadim Kotelnikov, founder and global coordinator Indonesia games, UN consultant, Advisor, CSI, Moscow state University, partner Ikrimah plc (Singapore), mentor Network of talent management (India).
• Lyudmila Kornaukhova, Deputy General Director of NP Russian-Indian Scientific and Technological Center.
• Sophia Irishkina, the Deputy chief of Department of external communications of the Foundation in promoting innovation and others.
The round table participants discussed the program of development of innovative entrepreneurship and opportunities for Russian and Indian potential partners.