Member Reference Card
|Russian-Indian Round Table "Effective exploration of the available mechanisms for promotion of joint innovative projects, commercialization of results of research and technological developments is a significant potential for Russia and India industrial modernization"
will be held on October 16-19, 2012 in Delhi, Republic of India.
The Round Table is organized by the Non-commercial Partnership "Russian-Indian Science & Technology Centre”, Moscow Unit (NP RI STC),
with the support and assistance of
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce
Russian Trade Mission in Delhi
Business Council for Cooperation with India
Indian representatives of Federal and regional government agencies and public organizations
New Delhi branch of the Indo-Russian Science and Technology Centre, New Delhi (Gurgaon)
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Round Table Topics
1. Energy efficiency and conservation, including machinery and technologies for renewable energy that meet the requirements for environmental and user safety;
2. Innovative software (regarded as a service);
3. New materials industry;
4. Medical equipment;
5. New technologies in agriculture and water supply;
6. Development and efficient use of the mechanisms of innovation commercialization.
The Round Table Program includes:
Day 1 (October 15, Monday)
The Round Table participants’ arrival, meeting arrivals at the airport, hotel check-in in New Delhi (accommodation as specified in your application)
Day 2 (October 16, Tuesday)
1. Round Table formal opening ceremony and plenary meeting
2. Short informational addresses by the participants and informal talks at breakout sessions
3. Social program. A general sightseeing tour in New-Delhi
Day 3 (October 17, Wednesday)
Bilateral meetings and talks;
Visits to Indian organizations by pre-filed requests and/or by invitations received during informal talks the day before
Day 4 (October 18, Thursday)
Round Table Summing-up
Day 5 (October 19, Friday)
The Round Table participants’ departure.
• The Round Table business program includes bilateral meetings and negotiations at New Delhi companies and plants.
• Please, kindly inform NP RI STC (the Round Table organizer) on the companies (or science fields/industry branches) you would like to see at the Round Table, so that we could prepare the meetings in advance. Your suggestions will be taken into account while drafting the business program.
• The Round Table Collection of Abstracts
For us to prepare the Round Table Collection of Abstracts, please, kindly provide NP RI STC with the materials you are planning to use in your addresses at plenary meetings and breakout sessions, and arrange them in the Collection of Abstracts (preferably both in Russian and English) in docx or txt format. Pdf files will not be accepted. It is also requested that you send pictures as separate files, indicating their location in the text.
• Social Program
Social program. A general sightseeing tour in New-Delhi and other places, as requested by the participants.
Organization and financing of the Russian participants’ visit
The Round Table official language – English.
If required, NP RI STC will provide assistance in translating talking points of the addresses into English and preparation of informational and promotional materials.
Synchronous translation at the plenary meeting and assistance in interpreting at breakout sessions will be provided by the Organizing Committee.
Registration fee for Indian participants 3000 Rps.
The Round Table participants will be furnished free of charge with the following items:
- Translation services for the duration of the Round Table, at outdoor events and bilateral meetings;
- Facilities and presentational equipment for reports at the Round Table;
- The Round Table Participant’s folder, including the Collection of Abstracts. In case of necessity, translation of the materials for the Collection of Abstracts will be provided;
- Participation in outdoor events and bilateral meetings;
- Transportation service within India, including meeting and seeing off at the airport, the Round Table outdoor events, transfer from the hotel to the Round Table venue and back;
- Hotel accommodation in New Delhi (according to the Russian Ministry of Finance rules, the accommodation is reimbursed for no more than 18 persons).
Visa support will be provided to all the event participants. In addition to that, the Organizer will provide assistance in booking and reservation in New Delhi by request of the participants. The visa fee and air ticket expenses are covered by the participants.
Estimated cost of the business trip to New Delhi amounts to 30 000 RUR in case the tickets and accommodation are booked well in advance.
To make optimal use of transport rented in New Delhi, a compact accommodation of event participants is desirable.
Invited speakers and moderators will receive partial financial support.
For further details on organization and participation in the Round Table, please, contact NP RI STC:
Mrs. Lyudmila Kornaukhova - Tel.: +7 (495) 350-5951, +7 916-144-2506
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ms. Daria Pominova – Tel.: +7 (495) 350-5951,
Fax: + 7 (495)350-5951
Web-site: www.ristc.ru , www.ristc.com